Rate this ProductMerced Incentive Compensation Management
Merced Incentive Compensation Management provides the end-to-end ability to create, manage and distribute all aspects of a commissions program.
Automating the process of commission, bonus, and incentive administration in support of any type of variable pay strategy, Merced Incentive Compensation Management offers organizations greater calculation accuracy, reduced costs for managing incentives, improved sales force and service employee motivation and retention, and ultimately a pay-for-performance system which rewards employees for achieving targets that align with business strategy.
Merced Incentive Compensation Management - Features & Benefits
- Singular integrated platform offering feature-rich and comprehensive incentive management functionality
- Ease of loading and managing data enables business users to load commission event data and manage payees and hierarchy without help from IT. This helps ensure an agile organization
- Single Screen Excel-like Calculators - Any business user familiar with excel can define and manage plans
- Intelligent adjustments - Users can quickly and easily make post-period adjustments with advanced data management features and the help of built in templates for administrating claw-backs, charge-backs and draws
- Built-in quota management - Users can generate reports on previous attainments against targets as well as make and assign comprehensive budgeting plans
- Extensive automated workflow capabilities - Users can define payment disputes, plan approval, payroll integration, and other workflows to reduce manual work, payout errors and provide detailed audit trails
- Flexible communication of plan changes - Administrators and managers are able to communicate plan changes, SPIFs, sales competitions, and regulations quickly and easily
- Payee modeling - Payees can directly access models to see how their individual compensation will change based on different actions taken
- Hosted and On Premise - customers can choose their preferred implementation type