Vendor ProfileCLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VENDOR COMPANY PROFILE
Rate this Product
0.0/5 rating (0 votes)
The LearnShare Learning Management System creates a cost effective, high quality training and educational environment designed to specifically meet the individual development and training needs of your users.
LearnShare LMS is designed for extreme flexibility, usability, manageability and scalability. Administrators, instructors, course authors and content providers are able to create, maintain and track learning events through an intuitive, graphical interface using a Web Browser.
The LearnShare LMS is the one of the most comprehensive and flexible e-learning solution on the market today, and can effectively and efficiently integrate instructor-led training, virtual instructor led training, web based training, skills and competencies, collaboration, e-commerce, and knowledge sharing.
Learners and Administrators are able to obtain exactly what they need right when they need it. LearnShare's LMS offers the most powerful and comprehensive feature set available, providing the ability to instantly adopt any organization's look and feel in a hosted (on-demand) modality or installed behind a firewall.
System and Customer Configurability
LearnShare's powerful integrated Learning Management System is built on open architecture enabling each customer to leverage existing technology with minimum up-front costs. LearnShare's personal, professional services provide a rapid implementation process to drive the configuration of the system to match the customer's internal learning processes.
- Software as a Solution (SaaS) Architecture
- 3rd Party HRIS Integration
- Customer Branded User Interface
- Powerful Customer Domain Structure
- Single Sign On Security Options
- Multiple Language Support
- Web Enabled System Administrator Console
Personalized User Interfaces
Because of the flexibility of LearnShare's configuration options, users can experience personal home pages for relevant, time-sensitive training information based on the company's workflow. User interfaces can be configured and customized by look and feel, company colors, graphics, etc. by business unit or location. Personalized learning plans provide easy access to all learning activities via a web interface.
- User ID and Password Security
- Individual Development Plans for Users
- Easy Access to Required and Elective Learning Resources
- Customized E-Mail Notifications and Message Board
- Dynamic Drag and Drop Dashboard Management
- E-Commerce Support
LearnShare was the pioneer in developing relationships with world-class 3rd party content providers. To date we have over 40 providers of unbundled e-learning content that are integrated into the LearnShare course catalog.
- Full Support for AICC and SCORM1.2 and 2004 Specifications
- Extensive 3rd Party Pay-Per-Use Library
- Proprietary Course Management Tools
- Centralized Billing Management
- Configurable Course Catalog
Instructor-Led Training Management
LearnShare's powerful instructor-led management tool allows administrators to maintain class sessions, schedules and resources. Based on a user's permissions, users can view, sign up and maintain their class schedules. System administrators have the option to control the availability of instructor-led training sessions and events based on the organizational structure, division, unit, location, etc.
- Automated Wait Listing
- Class Calendar Management Tool
- Facility Management Support
- Printable Class Roster
- Integrated Virtual Classroom Support (WebEx, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Live Meeting)
LearnShare's flexible User Forum functionality allows users to exchange information within an organization. Users can post discussions to topics and/or user groups, add, and review appropriate proprietary documentation.
- Secure Access to Forum Discussions
- Assign Moderators and/or Coaches to Discussion Forums
- Link Wizard Tool
LearnShare's Learning Management System comes with 25 standard reports that can be configured to provide information on learners and learners activities. Our system comes with an Ad Hock reporting tool that system administrators can use to create proprietary reports to publish specific information.
- Over 25 Standard Reports
- Robust Ad Hock Reporting Tool
- Report Scheduling Management Tool