Rate this ProductviDesktop Learning Management System
The viDesktop Learning Management System (viLMS) is a robust solution for planning, delivering and managing curricula and learning events, including CLE and CPD. Designed with the flexibility to meet the unique needs of varying law firm cultures, viLMS supports lawyers and staff through their training lifecycle and bridges the traditional gaps between goal setting, learning, skills mastery and performance achievement.
viLMS delivers a simple, powerful and affordable solution for enterprise-level learning management and the alignment of training with firmwide and departmental core skills. With viLMS, you also have a proven strategy for tying learning and skills development to performance management.
- Manage CLE Credits. Create and distribute CLE certificates, track CLE credits by jurisdiction and type, and report on lawyers' CLE credit status and jurisdictional requirements.
- Ensure Standards Compliance. Promote successful interactions between learners and e-learning courses through viLMS's SCORM compliance and partnerships with content providers.
- Enable Prescriptive Learning. Group courses into learning paths, so that search and registration options automatically scale to individual and designated group needs.
- Streamline Training Administration. Automate notifications, registrations, wait lists, reminders, rosters, feedback and certificates, both for employees and firm clients.
- Provide Self-Service Options. Set up homepage links to users' curricula, enrollments, completion and credits history, training calendar, and applicable registration and feedback forms.
- Support Competency Development. Track and report on training that is aligned with competencies and goals.
- Plan Training Events. Coordinate communications, instructors, technology requirements, rooms, and materials for training programs across all offices and time zones.
- Catalogue Courses and Resources. Maintain a structured inventory and sort-by catalogue of all in-house, vendor and online training programs, and all learning resources.
- Maintain a Course Calendar. Schedule firmwide, departmental and office-specific training activities. Avoid scheduling conflicts and allocate access to calendar views.