Rate this ProductKapta Talent Management
Employee Performance Management software that works. Easy to use, elegant software designed to be used by companies who desire a more efficient and painless performance review process.
Automate your performance appraisals and keep in touch with your team online. Less admin work so you can focus on adding value as an HR leader.
- Manage employee goals online - Formalize goals and objectives, align individual activities with corporate goals and track progress throughout the year.
- Automate performance appraisals - Manage employee assessments entirely online – no more paper-pushing or dealing with physical files.
- All your records in one place - Store year's worth of data for comparison and reporting. Pull up last years reports in a matter of seconds. No more filing cabinets full of paper!
- Real-time talent management data - Track your progress on a daily basis as users provide instant feedback, recognition and status reports.
The beautiful, modern interface is easy-to-use and requires no training. And no, our system does not come with a 257-page help manual – because it doesn't need it.
- Visual cues so you don’t get lost - Intuitive navigation is based on user interface design best practices. Users will get started immediately with this year's performance review cycle – no training required!
- Clear task list for users - The task list enables users to perform their actions efficiently and are in and out of the system quickly. Your performance review process is now streamlined and painless.
- Navigate the org chart - See your company's organization chart in stunning, visual format. Get live data across the whole company and make new connections. Follow colleagues and create informal, matrix teams.
- Jargon-free system - Keeps it easy for users to figure out what to do in plain English. Users log in and complete their appraisals, then get back to doing their jobs.
Talent Management is most effective when it’s a daily activity. Use Kapta to manage your team’s performance on a regular basis.
- Give feedback throughout the year - Keep performance notes to make appraisal discussions easier and more relevant. Refer to your notes at year end reviews for clear picture of the overall year's performance.
- Managers make private notes - Manager and administrator notes on employee performance can be kept private and reviewed at any time. A performance appraisal should cover the entire year's work.
- Informal recognition drives engagement - Kudos and public recognition from colleagues improves engagement and reduces turnover. Quality communication keeps star performers motivated to deliver their best work.
- Frequent feedback changes behavior - Drive change in your organization with frequent, detailed and specific feedback. That changes behaviors and improves performance.